Arranging Your ICHA Elective
Thank you for considering Inner City Health Associates for a portion of your medical education! All of our electives are arranged through the University of Toronto.
- If you are a medical student at University of Toronto please use MedSIS: https://medsis.utoronto.ca/electives/index.cfm. More information can be found here: https://md.calendar.utoronto.ca/electives.
- If you are a medical student in Canada somewhere other than the University of Toronto please use the AFMC student portal to book your elective through University of Toronto: https://afmcstudentportal.ca/.
- If you are an international medical student, please see the following website under the heading “Students from International Medical Schools”: https://md.utoronto.ca/electives.
- If you are a resident at the University of Toronto: please arrange with your program director to do an elective at ICHA.
- If you are a resident somewhere other than the University of Toronto please access the following website to determine your next steps: https://pgme.utoronto.ca/applicants/apply-for-elective-training/.